At JB we believe that FRESH is best and it would seem that many of you agree! We are delighted that the J.Browns Angus 6oz Thin (19672) is our our top ranking butchery product, with sales to date this year up an incredible 30%. It's great having something positive to shout about at the moment and we felt this was definitely cause for celebration and a good reason to launch #Burgerfest2020.
NEW Angus Quick Grill
Our Angus Thin has been such a success that we have decided to launch the NEW Angus Quick Grill. This range uses a similar recipe but is aimed at quick serve settings so is ideal for all of
our Takeaway, Chippy and Cafe customers.
Why J.Browns Burgers?
What makes J.Browns burgers the best...
1. The thickness of the burger allows for a quicker more consistent cookoff.
2. Made with NO gluten containing ingredients.
3. Burgers are made with succulent beef and just a hint of salt to season.
4. If treated with care our burgers have a shelf life of up to 5 days.
5. Made containing 85% VL fresh beef.
6. Our butchers make our burgers by hand in our Scottish craft butchery.
7. Interleaved in stacks of 6 and suitable for freezing.
8. Can be cooked from fresh or frozen.
Interested? We can understand why! Why not try a FREE fresh sample? Simply call 0131 448 2888 and speak with one of our customer advisors to arrange.
To celebrate the success, we are interested in exploring the very best of all your burger inspiration. How do you like yours? Tag us in your recipes on social media and at 1pm on Monday the 26th of October we will crown our very own “Best Burger In Scotland”. The winner will receive a free case of J.Browns Angus Thin 6oz Fresh Burgers 24 x 6oz. We look forward to checking out all your ideas! Entries welcomed from all our lovely customers across trade and home users. We can’t wait to see all your inspiration. The winner will also be imortalised in our inspiration hall of fame on our brand new website.